Terms and Conditions
Medway Can and Hitch Marketing Limited are committed to the highest standard of information and every attempt has been made to present up to date and accurate information. However, Medway Can and Hitch Marketing Limited give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information on this web site and accepts no liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on such information.
Although we take all reasonable measures to ensure that the information provided to it from third parties is not defamatory or offensive, we cannot control the content or take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.
Hyperlinking on the Medway Can website
It is Medway Can and Hitch Marketing Limiteds policy to obtain permission to link to other websites. However, we are not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites.
Listing should not be taken as any kind of endorsement.
We cannot cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and has no control over the availability of linked pages, nor the content of embedded frames.
Medway Can and Hitch Marketing Limited have made every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to a user’s data or their computer system which may occur while using material from this website.
Intellectual property rights
Medway Can and Hitch Marketing provide a range of data on this website for information purposes and for personal, non-commercial use only. The use and access to the information is regulated by intellectual property right (copyright) as specified below. No part of these sites may be copied or adapted without written permission from the Medway Can campaign, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
To report domain misuse, please email email@example.com with your name and details of the misuse.
You may place a link from your website to the Medway Can website provided you follow these guidelines:
- You must not replicate (eg, duplicate, copy or reproduce) content from the Medway Can website, except where a copyright licence has first been obtained, or permission is explicitly written (for example, filling in the blank areas on the downloadable poster resources).
- You must not create a frame or border environment around the Medway Can website content.
- You must not deep link to any Medway Can website content in such a way that by doing so you pass it off as your website content.
- You must not imply that Medway Can, Hitch Marketing Limited, or Medway Council is endorsing your website, or your products or services.
- You must not present false information about the Medway Can campaign.
- You must not use any of Medway Can, Hitch Marketing Limited, or Medway Council’s trademarks without prior written consent of the owner.
- You must ensure that your website does not include content which would be construed as distasteful, controversial or offensive.
- You must ensure that your website does not infringe any intellectual property or other rights of any third parties.